SteelTrack is an advanced supervisory system for the Electric Steel Plant, developed by Iso Sistemi.
SteelTrack includes all necessary functions for the optimum management of the plant:
- Level 1 Interface (field data collection)
- Level 3 Interface (production programs acquisition )
- Should a Level 3 not be available, possibility of directly entering the programs through an appropriate interface
- Full production and Steelmaking accessory equipment tracking
- Management of anomalous events (deviations and noncompliance)
- Operator HMI, implemented through a graphical interface
- Historical archiving of production and process data on an suitable Data Base.
Discover all the programs of the Steel solutions Suite
Discover the advantages
SteelTrack is used by prestigious international steel groups.
Among the most important and proven advantages:
- Improved management and operational practices
- Realtime availability of actual results for all decision levels
- Possibility of historical data analyses addressed to improvement projects
- Significant cost reductions
- Reduction of out-of-analysis materials
- Increased productivity
- Reduced consumptions
- Support to the purchasing policies of raw materials and energy
- Support to production planning and scheduling.
Depending on the different plant configurations and operating rules of the electric steelmaking, SteelTrack is designed as a configurable system that can easily adapt to the customer needs, also with reference to the interfaces with Levels 1 and 3.
The SteelTrack supervisory system is integrated with the OptiMet charge optimization model: the two systems are designed to work together to maximize users’ benefits.
OptiMet is supplied as an optional add-on module of SteelTrack.