SteelTrack is an advanced supervisory system for the Electric Steel Plant, developed by Iso Sistemi.
SteelTrack includes all necessary functions for the optimum management of the plant:
- Level 1 Interface (field data collection)
- Level 3 Interface (production programs acquisition )
- Should a Level 3 not be available, possibility of directly entering the programs through an appropriate interface
- Full production and Steelmaking accessory equipment tracking
- Management of anomalous events (deviations and noncompliance)
- Operator HMI, implemented through a graphical interface
- Historical archiving of production and process data on an suitable Data Base.
Scopri tutti i programmi della Suite Steel solutions
Discover the advantages
SteelTrack is used by prestigious international steel groups.
Among the most important and proven advantages:
- Improved management and operational practices
- Realtime availability of actual results for all decision levels
- Possibility of historical data analyses addressed to improvement projects
- Significant cost reductions
- Reduction of out-of-analysis materials
- Increased productivity
- Reduced consumptions
- Support to the purchasing policies of raw materials and energy
- Support to production planning and scheduling.
Depending on the different plant configurations and operating rules of the electric steelmaking, SteelTrack is designed as a configurable system that can easily adapt to the customer needs, also with reference to the interfaces with Levels 1 and 3.
The SteelTrack supervisory system is integrated with the OptiMet charge optimization model: the two systems are designed to work together to maximize users’ benefits.
OptiMet is supplied as an optional add-on module of SteelTrack.